Monday, February 16, 2009

Pinky Speaks

Hello, my loyal following of readers!

If you have not heard, I finally made it back to Dallas into the safe hands of Janice. However, I have news for y'all.

Although I do love Janice and am happy to be back home, I must fill you in on a little secret.

John Deere Mug and I got married!!!!!

Here is our wedding photo!

Isn't John handsome!?!?!?!?!? After we ran away and foiled Patty and Jackie's rumored rescue mission, we made our way to Las Vegas where anyone -- even cups -- can tie the knot any time of day!






We then traveled the country and visited the Gateway Arch in St. Louis, Missouri. I wanted to take the ride to the top, but John promised he would vomit if we did. He may be a manly cup, but acrophobia is no respecter of persons. So we stayed with our cup bottoms firmly planted on terra firma.





Our next stop was Navy Pier in Chicago. It's quite lovely, and we thoroughly enjoyed being in the Windy City.




We then returned to Hewitt, Texas, mostly because Janice never sent any money. But, then we had to part because Dawn said Janice would want me back in Dallas. Dawn is such a great friend. She fought for John Deere Mug to return with me, but her husband refused to let him go. Dawn's husband is a rather large man --especially to a little pink Gateway travel mug -- so he won. Hence, John and I will temporarily be separated until Janice finds it in her heart to reunite our love.

I will forever love you, John Deere Mug. I will write every chance I get out of the cupboard.

Love,

Pinky Deere Mug

7 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your marriage, Pinky! May your cup runneth over with love.

    Praying that you and John Deere Mug can be reunited soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pinkie, is it my imagination, or are you putting on a little weight?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm afraid I weighed her today, and sure enough, she's gained weight. Maybe the trip she took?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perhaps John should make an escape. Pinky needs her man!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pinky,

    I'm fighting for you and John Deere Mug. You two are too beautiful to separate. What God has put together, let not man -- or distance -- put asunder.

    God bless~

    Dawn :o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you all so much for your encouraging words. They mean so much to me and make this time John and I are apart bearable.

    I miss you, John. And, I may have some news for you. *wink, wink*

    Love,

    Pinky

    ReplyDelete