Monday, January 19, 2009

Celebrations, Love and Ruined Rescue Missions

On Friday night, we celebrated Dawn's birthday.

And that's when I met him...

When our logos met across the cake candle-lit bar, I knew he was the mug for me.

John Deere Mug. He's so handsome and rugged. Here is our picture with Dawn's inferno of a birthday cake.

John Deere Mug always remains cool under pressure, and from what Dawn has told me, is the perfect mug for her ever-present ice water. He's just dreamy.

My stay here with the captor has taken a turn for the better. I am whole. I am complete. I am in love.

On that note, I heard rumors of an attempted rescue mission by Patty and Jackie. I just couldn't leave my Mug. So we've left Hewitt and are now on our own.

Janice, please send money.

Until we write again,

Pinky and John

2 comments: