Monday, January 12, 2009

Life is too Short for Bad Coffee


After I was rescued/kidnapped (Thanks, Marilyn!), Dawn took me to Buon Giorno, a lovely Christian-owned coffee shop on Hall-Johnson. It was quite lovely even in my predicament.











However, Dawn and Jackie thought it would be fun to mock me in photos. DANG THEM!

Here I am being the coffee cup in between God and Adam.

On the eighth day, God gave Adam coffee and man's love affair with the beverage began.

Funny, y'all. Really funny...

My torture has begun.

As a reprieve, we went to church on Sunday. It was a joyous service with wonderful music and a great message. Everyone was very nice to me and thought it was quite hysterical that I was on tour. Does no one see my pain?






After the service, we visited Tracy who heads their Meeting Needs Ministry and Food Pantry. She was getting food and personal items together for a few families. She didn't help me either. This is her witnessing my pain and doing absolutely nothing to help me.





This is what they have done to me so far. Today we are going to get a massage. I don't believe I have ever had a massage. I will have to ask Janice...if I ever make it home.

From my dungeon,

Janice's Cup

1 comment: