Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Massages, Circles and 3-year-olds, Oh My!


Hello, my tormentors!

On my second day in captivity, my captor took me to her massage therapist. It was quite relaxing and I feel like a brand new cup!

Maybe this kidnapped thing isn't so bad after all!


But then...

She took me to the three-year-olds at Parent's Day Out.

Actually, it wasn't too bad. In fact, I learned all about circles, and did you know that my top is a circle? Who'd a thought! As you can see, we watercolored today, and I survived paint free!


As of right now, I am doing okay. Janice, do not worry. God will deliver me home. I have faith! Please pray however, the dogs are starting to look at me funny. I think they like pink!

Until I write again,

Janice's Cup

2 comments:

  1. Pinky, dear, please hang in there. I'm sure Dawn won't let the dogs eat you, or toss you around like a ball. You do sound like you're having a better time than I am though. And just think, when you return what stories you'll have to tell.

    Still looking and longing for your safe return.

    Janice

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay Janice, if your cup talks to you, this cold has messed you up more than we thought.

    ReplyDelete